Monday, February 23, 2009

Best Buddies

Yesterday in primary, Tyce's class was in charge of sharing time. His teacher asked them all to bring their favorite "creation". She said it could be anything from a toy to favorite food. Tyce took his sister Danica. He LOVES her! He wouldn't get up and tell them about her because he's a bit shy about doing anything in primary still, but it was very sweet none the less.



Paige would be so excited about this picture. I believe her and her siblings were enjoying the camera a while back. Tomorrow is Paige's 7th birthday, and we just want to wish her a very happy birthday. Also just not long before I started the blog Kaden turned 11 and Ali turned 9. I'm going to try to post birthday pictures of all of them after we get Paige's taken.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Arnica, Paige looks so much like you! Even the expression. I love the picture of Tyce and Danica, cute buddies. Happy birthday to the shummys.

The Ashton Hills said...

Oh my goodness! This is Megan (Marsden) Hill. I have no idea if you remember me but I found your blog through a friend of mine up here in good 'ol Ashton. (Sabra Hess) I saw your name on her blog list and I only know of one Arnica. We went throught the Pre-school dept. at Ricks together just the other day (Ha!) and got married just within a few weeks of each other. BeAutIfuL family! Five kids! Way to go. Check us out at smhhghill.blogspot.com