Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Here's our costumes...

This was the Ali and Paige's straw and gold costume for the roadshow we did last Tuesday. On the back is a hulu skirt that resembles straw. They looked so cute and did such a good job on their part in the show. I wish you all could have seen them! When the lights hit their gold on the front they literaly shined like gold! This on the other hand is me. I in absolutely no way sparkled, but I did get something from this costume... ZITS The make-up and beard caused me great irritation! I will have to say I enjoyed doing the roadshow. It brought back some good memories of the old high school musicals, and made me feel young again.
Kaden took the pictures for us, and the other one he got of my whole costume, but not my head! IT WAS THE PERFECT PICTURE!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

So glad to see you in all your glory, sis! You'll probably be glad to be done with practices and all. I think you should post the other photo too!

Nanette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nanette said...

I miss the glory of the high school musical! You look great!

Natalie said...

Your girls are such beautiful little things. There hair always looks so good. You are a good little mom - and I know that they don't even know it YET!! I am glad to see the beard...I still think real hair would have been great.:)