So yesterday I took my adorable 10 month old baby (can we believe it's already been that long?) out to take some pictures to update the newborn ones I have framed. We couldn't get her to smile, but she was more than willing to squinch up her nose for just about every picture. I guess we will try another day for a smile, but in the mean time I think this is pretty cute as well!
Tomorrow my sister is coming with her children to go to the carnival with us. Then on Friday my other sister and my parents will be joining us for the long awaited RODEO where Tyce will be riding his sheep. He is still excited about it, and so are we. Can't wait to see what the out come will be. Well, off for another adventure. I am taking the kids to Downata swimming this evening, I hope Danica will like the warm water there, because she does not like the cold!!!
Ouch!
14 years ago
3 comments:
Waat Woo!
WAAT WOO!
very exciting times for you!
that scrunched face is just precious! who needs a smile, when you've got such a cute nose?
who do you think she looks like? i can't quite tell... darling either way.
Love the cement and the walls and the new house and the new stuff to put in the house and the tearing down the old house and...can you tell that I am not waat wooing because I am SO JEALOUS! I do love the scrunching nose picture. We sure had fun. Thanks for a great weekend!
Post a Comment