I feel like everything always happens at once. Danica turns one this month, and she has just started to take her first steps. Tyce started preschool the other day, and it hit me a little harder than I thought it would. And last, but certainly not the least, Kaden has a GIRLFRIEND! He had only been in school about 8 days when the new girl at school asked him if he'd be her boyfriend. He seems like he even likes her too!
I just don't know if this is okay with me. It's too much on this old mom anyway!
So this picture below is my 3 oldest ready for school. I didn't get their pictures on the first day because my camera batteries were dead, and it took me until this week to remember to get a picture. Danica is looking so cute too isn't she??? She had 2 pigtails the day before, and this is what that looks like the morning after. It doesn't matter though because she's still soooo cute.

This was Wednesday. Tyce's first day of preschool. He had a lot of fun and is so excited to be going to school. Tonight is his first soccer game which he is equally excited about. I will try to be more diligent in posting pictures of it sooner than later.

Tonight would also be Kaden's first game, but he has scout camp so he has to miss it. We'll get pictures of him next week. Guess that's the update for now.
4 comments:
Cute kids sis. I love the fuzzy hair sticking up!! :)
that is a lot. i understand. i just keep eating chocolate and drinking my diet coke...
how's the house?
The kids look so cute before school - I always hope mine still look cute by the time they actually get to school. I LOVE Danica's hair and that pic of her actually looks alot to my like Laiklie use to look. I also love Tyce's kinda spiky hair...so cute!
Oh - I couldn't figure out what was different about Ali so when I scrolled back up I noticed the STRAIGHT HAIR! I LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment