I just wanted to let everyone know that I am back up and running. Jody hooked my computer back up last night, and I am now trying to catch up on all I missed. I have to go put Kaden to bed, so I have to be fast, but just wanted to say we are LOVING OUR NEW HOME! It has been soooo crazy moving everything, and I still have a little left to go, but it has been Fabulous! I thought it would take a while for it to actually feel like home, but once your stuff is in it, it just sorta feels like the place you're suppose to be. I will take some completed pictures when I feel like things are cleaned up and put away enough to show on the blog. Hopefully that will be sooner than later.
2 comments:
Good for you, Sis! Good to hear from you too!
Yay!!! You are back AND your blog actually showed updated this time!!
Post a Comment