Friday, February 26, 2010

Yet another birthday

Her long awaited birthday has finally come and gone. She had to watch Kaden and Ali have their birthdays first, but she endured and it paid off. She had a really good day. She got some pet shop toys, clothes, a dress, scriptures, and some very awesome baptism things from her grandparents (Shumways). My mom is making her a dress to be baptized in, and we are very excited to see it as well. Happy birthday sweety. WE LOVE YOU!
This picture I have to share because it's so cute. Danica found these glasses the other day and when I walked in the room, this is what I saw. I loved it! These were Ali's sunglasses, but the lens' fell out. I had thrown them in the garbage, but that is Danica's favorite place to look for things to play with. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Danica looks SOOO BIG! That is the cutest picture every, but it makes her look more like a big girl than a baby! Paige's hair is cute in her b-day pic too! Can't wait to come to the baptism.