This is a picture of my not so little anymore baby. We put curlers in her hair the other day, so I took her outside and snapped a few pictures. She absolutely does not hold still, so a lot of the pictures I got are her looking down. She's such a sassy little cutie, and we sure love her to death. She talks up a storm now, and can usually tell us what she needs. Funny story, yesterday after church she was sitting by me on a couch in the church hallway. An elderly gentleman was standing near us using the phone and Danica started to yell "MY BUTT, MY BUTT" I had no idea why she was saying it, and was trying to quiet her when Tyce said "No, My spot" Of course by the time we figured out she was saying my spot, the gentleman had already left.
Jody is so definately the love of my life. I can't believe how much he sacrifices to make sure his family is provided for and happy. He makes me laugh everyday and some days that's not easy to do. I looked at some of our wedding pictures this morning, and both of us have changed in many ways, but I can truly say that I love him more now than I did then. You just know so much more about each other, and go through so many things together, how can you help but love them more as time goes by. Happy Anniversary to us, and I hope there will be a whole lot more of them in our future!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
I am definitely in love with Danica and curlers!! SOOO CUTE! She is so sweet....I really need her to live closer to me!!
I also really love the "little" Arnica & Jody on the "big" rocking chair! Happy Anniversary! 14 WOW!! How old were you when you got married anyway....like 8?
Happy Anniversary, Sis! What a sweet neice I have!
wow, can't beleive its been that long... that must make me older than 20?
seems like the other day.
we finally went on a trip together this winter for the first time. it was divine!
i'm wishing my baby would start to talk so that we would know what she wants.
Post a Comment