We have many other things that we have enjoyed in the last few weeks as well. Kaden got to go with his cousin to another scout camp, and was able to get 5 more completed merit badges, so now we just need to work on the unfinished ones. We have enjoyed 2 Reunions, one with my family, and one with the Shumways. Both were lots of fun. I loved getting to see my new neice be blessed. She is so beautiful. It's Cody and Jessica's 3rd little girl, and she looks just like the other two. A few weeks ago we got the AC put in the house, and that has been lovely. I feel like I can bake in the summer time and don't have to worry about heating up the house.
Jody is going to go to Heber City to a golf tournament for work this weekend, so I'm going to take the kids and go see my parents. I'm excited to get a trip to Dubois again. Then over the 24th of July, Linda gets to come and spend a few days with us. We are really looking forward to seeing her, and spending some time with her. After that, it will be the big Preston Rodeo. It's always a good time if anyone wants to come! The one thing about rodeo is that when it's over, it's kind of like the countdown to school has begun. I cannot believe how quickly it goes. Summer will be over before we know it. I think we have decided to do a NO dance year. Neither of the girls were too excited about it, so we're going to take a break and get use to the new 4 day week schedule. It might be nice to take a break, I just hope they decide to go back eventually. I love watching them dance. I guess that's it! Until next time....
2 comments:
Your picture looks GREAT on my computer! Hopefully it looks that way on everyone elses too! I can't believe NO DANCE! That will probably be crazy, but SO NICE to have the break! Oh, and Oakley is BEGGING to please go to the rodeo again!
Great picture of Kaden, looks super pleased! Wish I were coming to That Famous Preston Night Rodeo! Glad for your ac too! Wa-hoo!
Post a Comment