My last thought about Easter is just to say how grateful I am to my Savior who loved me enough to give his life for me, and then was resurrected so we all could live again! I could NEVER describe in words the love I have for my Savior, he truly guides and directs my life daily, and I don't know how on earth I could raise my children in a world of such chaos if I did not know that I can ALWAYS turn to Him! What a blessing He is in my life!
I know this is kind of hard to see, but this is my children's 1st picnic of the summer. They love to eat there lunch outside whenever possible, and Kaden was having to go look at birds for a Science project, so why not make it a picnic. Sure love these cute little adventurers!
Now, if you look really close to the little monster on the left, you will see that it's Paige. We got to attend her play at school today, and she did great! Danica said "YOU WERE AWESOME", and I agree with Danica. Paige had 2 parts, she was also a townsperson. She did so well.
This has been a very busy and somewhat overwhelming week for me as the relief society president, and as the mom. I sure am thankful for a loving husband,friends, family, counselors, and again, for my Savior, who ALL look after me, and keep me going even when it might be hard. Love to you all!
1 comment:
You have been busy! Love the picture of Danica in her finery.
Post a Comment