Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jacobson Vacation

This summer we had a Jacobson family vacation. These are some of our favorite reunions, because there is lots of fun, laughing, and playing. This year mom had many things planned, and we managed to fit them all in, and love every minute of being together. This is all of our kids with my grandpa Murdock. My Uncle Scott broght grandpa out to enjoy a picnic with us at mom and dad's house. It was lots of fun, and we love all chances we get to have pictures with great-grandparents.

We went to the sanddunes this year too. This was probably my kids favorite of the trip. We had lots of relatives come and share in the fun, and we DID have FUN! I might have fallen face first down a dune one time, but the memory of it is already fading!


We got to enjoy the Rexburg water park that is FREE! My kids loved it, even though it was a little chilly out that day. Danica got her picture here, because I had to share a funny she said. While we were at the WATER park, where you are SUPPOSE to get wet, and splash and have fun, she ran up to me and said, "Mom, I almost got wet!" Funny girl, she did finally get wet, and all had a great time.


The playing in the water was followed by a Carousel ride, and my parents bought out one ride, and then proceeded to FILL the Carousel with their grandchildren. I LOvEy LOVe LoVe that we have that many cousins to know and love.


Our sleeping arrangements were many many tents in my parents yard. We did lots of playing with cousins, and this is a fine example of some of the boys showing us their best! Kaden is in the back, and Tyce is in the front. Natalie's boys, and one of Jenny's round out the crew.


This is a favorite past time of the girls. We always have to do a few cheerleading lifts. Ali is on the very left of the pyramid, and Paige is the one being held up, but with her arms down. The others are Natalie's, Shane's, and Jenny's.


I sure am happy for all the memories made, and the chance that my kids have of knowing their cousins. Thanks mom and dad for yet another GREAT family vacation!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

I am glad to know about the other posts you made yesterday. I am also glad that your face first fall at the dunes is fading for you....ummm....not for me!! :) Ha, ha!!

Jenny said...

:)