Look close, and you will see some great defense going on in the middle of the picture! Kaden has been a lot of fun to watch this year, and is getting to be a great ball player.

Look close, and you will see #14 who is the girl who was high scorer in their last ball game. They won 8 to 6, and she had 4 of their 8 points! She is a great ball player too, and I have loved watching her learn sooo much this year!

Look close, and you will see many elk on the hill behind our house. Once in awhile the big herd that lives around here will come into view, and it's always fun when they do!

I am still working on getting pictures of Paige and Tyce playing ball, but I'm hoping to remember my camera this weekend, and post some before Jo and I leave for Cancun next weekend. So.............keep looking for those!
No comments:
Post a Comment