Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A few Mexico pictures

This is definately NOT my favorite picture of me, but I have very little to work with because half way through our trip, my bag which held the camera fell and now the camera does not work. Therefore, Jody's phone has the rest of the Mexico pictures as well as my oldest 2 kids birthdays and all other important events. When he remembers to email them to me, I will finally be able to truly update the blog.........anyway...............this is us standing by the pool that looks out toward the ocean. It was early in the morning, so not alot of activity yet, but very pretty to sit and watch the sun come up.I love this picture of Jody. We were shopping at the markets, and the guys all found these hats. We took their pictures and then left the hats there. Not really something Jody could wear to farm in......Right!

This is our first night there, and in the restaurant we ate at, they had a mechanical bull. Well, I was not going to let this opportunity pass me by. I was the only one that tried it, and all I have to say, is at least I got on the thing without a struggle, because one lady had a lot of trouble. I, However, was falling off in just less than half a turn. Jody barely got this picture. I'm blaming it on my slick capris, and inexperience. I know if given another chance, I could really ride this thing!

Last but not least, this is in the lobby of our hotel on the first night. We had a great time, and loved the warm sunshine and many adventures. I can't wait for the next vacation!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

You look SO GOOD!! I am still jealous....even more now that I know about the mechanical bull!! :) Maybe that will be how I get Ryan to go next year! Ha, ha!!

Jenny said...

Ride it, Arnica! :) Glad you had that fun vacation!!!