Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A BIG Haircut

This is how long Paige's hair was when we got her ready for shcool last Friday morning. She had it cut to her jaw bone Only just over a year ago. We liked it a lot, and so we finally decided to go and have it cut again. It now looks like this...
It's such a cute cut on her. She's loving it! She walks around telling everyone that she can't put it in a ponytail, cause if she tries all the hair will fall out.
Our next big hair plan is for Ali. She wants to have hers staightened and layered with bangs. I think it will be cute, but I'm hoping it's not a too grown up hair style for a 9 year old. I told her we were going to wait until after her clogging recital, because they always want the hair curly, and it's much easier with hers permed. Also, that way, she can comb it out by herself a little easier this summer if it's straight. All sorts of FUN plans!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Paige, I love the new do! You look fabulous!

Stephanie Bean said...

Way cute hair cut. I love it!

Natalie said...

It is so cute!! I didn't remember it being that long. She did cut alot off.

Nanette said...

I wish my hair grew that fast!