Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Update

Jody left VERY early Thursday morning to go to Las Vegas to watch a basketball conference with BYU in it. (That tells you alot about how much I know about basketball and why I wasn't invited. I don't even know what the official term for the conference was.) Anyway, while he was gone we kept busy. Friday night the girls and I went to Pocatello to watch Oakley clog. She did GREAT and we enjoyed the whole night. I did get us a little lost on the way home, but just told the girls I took a long cut home instead of a short cut! Kaden and Tyce stayed home. We rented them some movies, and they had a good time as well.

Saturday I had a LONG scout training for my new position as Cubmaster. I missed a ward service project, and worse, my clogging class that I LOVE to be at the training. I am still slightly bitter about it, but did enjoy the meeting. That night I told the kids if they helped me clean up they could all make their own individual pizzas and we would eat them on the living room floor while we watched a movie. It was lots of fun, and my house looked lots better also.

Yesterday Jody made it home and immideately turned on some more sports! Just can't get enough!!! He had a good time but said he's glad to be home, and we are all very glad to have him back as well. Yesterday while we were getting ready for church, the older kids kept going to his closet and smelling it! I think they must have missed him a little.....what do you think! Well, I guess that about sums up the weekend. Now on to Monday, with sick kids! AAAUUUGGGHHH!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I am sorry that the sick kids came from us. I just hope I didn't give it to Danica. Thanks so much for coming to the clogging comp. I know it just added to an already long weekend...but we appreciate it more than you will ever know.

Nanette said...

March Madness-thats the nick name for all the college basketballness. I think its madness for a reason, nothing seems to get done!
Your weekend sounds like it was really nice. Are you taking a clogging class? If you are, I think that is fantastic!
I have been wanting to take a tap class for the longest time but I'm a little nervous about it-I can be such a chicken!

Jenny said...

Good job on a weekend alone with a lot in it! You are a good mommy. Hope all that goodness keeps holding you up for sick kids too--ugh! Ethan and Seth are both sick today. We've already had serious crying fests. I haven't joined in the crying yet, but it is only a matter of time...