So, this first picture is Kaden at the USU basketball camp. He did really well on the first day, so he a two of his buddies got bumped up to play with the 7th graders. (They moved the better of the 6th graders. I think they had lots of 6th and not as many 7th.) I thought I took a great picture here. I caught it just as he was going behind his back. What a good photographer.
Kaden's team was a good little team. They played a tournament at the end and Kaden's team beat the team that had never been beaten, and won the tournament. He got a T-shirt that says CAMP CHAMP. We were very proud of him. He also got an award for the most coachable player on the team. We were glad to hear this as well. We want him to listen and learn, and not be one of those kids that are sure they know it all! I'm sure you've all seen them!
This next picture is Ali at her softball tourn. on Saturday. The rain let up so they could play. It did sprinkle on us a few times, but we can't complain after all the rain this month. Ali lost her first game to the blue team, so then they had a break. (if you call running to the primary activity for awhile a break). Then she went back and played the pink team. We won, so we went up against the blue team again. This time WE won, so we had to play them AGAIN. WE WON which made her team the CHAMPS! She was very excited because now they get there picture in the paper. It was a long 9 hour day with 3 of the 4 games against the same team, but all worth it in the end. (I guess I forgot that she also played one game against purple on Friday night, and won that as well). It all runs together like a big blurr.
2 comments:
Nice to FINALLY have an update. I like the pictures. It makes Ali look so big that she even has the softball stance. My kids are the ones laying down in the outfield - and that is why we no longer play t-ball.
Congrats to those awesome kids!
Post a Comment