Ali's clogging recital was last Friday night. This is her 3rd year, and she is very good at it. We love her teacher. She comes up with some very cute coreography. We had to talk Ali into taking it again this year though. She's sure she wants to try ballroom dancing, which she may enjoy, but we can tell everytime she starts to clog how much she enjoys it just by the look on her face. So, we made it through this year and we'll see what next year brings.

This is the picture of her costume for her dance to "A Dream is a Wish". It was a cute dance and she said she liked it the best out of the 2 she did this year. She'd kill me if she knew I was saying this, but look at how skinny she is. We had to stitch up the back of this skirt in two places, and she still had to pull the belt tight. It puckered up a little bit, but what can you do. It was already a smaller size than she usually wears!

This is the costume for "I Don't Dance" from High School Musical. I really liked this dance. The prop it a bat, and they did very cute things with it. She loved that she got to wear a hat as part of her costume too.
Well, that's about it for the recital. We sure thought she did a great job and are SO proud of her. As a side note, I thought I'd let everyone know that I also clogged at the recital in a ladies class. I love taking the class, but was not so thrilled about performing. It's over and I didn't mess up, so I guess I can't complain.
Well, pack meeting is tonight, so I better finish getting it ready, and my baby is sad so I guess it's enough for today.
4 comments:
She looks so cute! I think in the top picture she looks alot like you, Arnica, maybe it is her expression. Good luck with pack meeting. We are going to Caleb's too.
So - I AM VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU DID NOT POST PICTURES OF YOUR CLOGGING RECITAL!! i do love her pictures though and would have LOVED to see her dances. I hope you recorded them so I can watch them at my upcoming visit...yes - I am planning on coming - whether I was invited or not.:)
ahhh clogging, brings back some good memories! all of those memories are associated with you (of course) i would never have made it through that clogging class without you.
did natalie say you had a recital too? i want PHOTOS or VIDEO:)
Clogging---looks like Megan beat me to say - oh the memories. I still remember part of a clogging routine that I can do a couple steps to. I forgot that you and Megan took a class together...
Post a Comment