Friday, July 24, 2009

It has begun





We finally got to start on our new house. They dug the hole Monday, poured footings yesterday, and are putting up the forms for the foundation today. This is my tiny children down in the hole. They have loved playing on all the dirt piles that are all over the yard. It's like an instant playground.


We finished up swimming lessons, and the yard sale, and both turned out great. This week has been busy with the house and the regular running. We are all looking forward to next weekend when all the rodeo fun happens. My mom and dad, Jenny, Nate and 2 children, and Natalie and her kids are all going to come and spend the weekend with us. I am so excited to have them all come to visit and watch Tyce ride the sheep.


Well, I know this is short, but Ali is clogging at the Preston 24th of July Pioneer Day festivities. I guess maybe we should all get cleaned up from our lazy day to go and watch her. Jody has been hauling hay all day. It's days like this that he likes the fact that he works in Utah. Hopefully he'll be able to join us for the fun tonight. Tomorrow we are going to Bear lake with Jody's family. I will take some pictures and post them next time.


I wanted to put one picture on here from our Jacobson reunion a couple of weeks ago, because I loved it, so I will end my post with it. It's Tyce in the blue hat, my dad, and either Jenny or Natalie's boy. I can't tell from the back.


4 comments:

Megan said...

huh??? :)

Natalie said...

That is definitely MY BOY...I am his mom and CAN tell from the back. What a cute picture. I can't believe how big the house hole looks. I can't wait to see it next weekend.

Jenny said...

Yeah! Celebrate that great hole!! Dream it into your new home! Can't wait to see the sheep ridin!

Megan said...

o.k. now i see the whole post...
very exciting news!
have a fun weekend