This is the new look to our house, and oh how lovely it is. This is the back side of the house. All the outside walls are up, and tomorrow they start on the inside. Last night Jody and I had to try to decide on all the doors to put everywhere. I can't believe how many decisions we're going to have to make and agree on. Could be interesting.
.JPG)
This is the new look for Paige. She went from a pink cast to a red one. The orthopedic doctor told us that after she's in this one for 4 weeks they will take it off to x-ray it, and then put cast #3 on for 2 more weeks. The sad thing is that all of them have to be above the elbow, and that just doesn't seem to allow the freedom I was hoping she'd have for school to start.
She practice writing with her left hand today while making a card for Jody's birthday, and she wrote Love-evoL. Things will be very confusing for awhile.

And Yes, today is my sweet husbands 35th birthday. Just wanted to tell you how much I love you Jo. Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
The house looks SO GOOD! Poor Paige's little elbow will be hard to start moving again after so many weeks bent. Funny that left handed makes her see backwards...poor girl.
Post a Comment