Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hurray! Paige.

Paige had her Cheer Recital last Friday night, and did such a good job. Ali and I went to watch her, and left Kaden home with Tyce and Danica. Jody had school, and wasn't able to come with us, but he did get to see her dances earlier in the year. I was however, going to record the recital so he could watch it at home. On her first dance I had Ali take the still shots and I recorded the whole thing. When I pushed the button to stop recording, I noticed the little light come on the says REC. My heart sank into my stomach when I realized I forgot to press record and had actually missed the whole dance. I now unfortunately do not have that dance recorded at all. Oh well. Paige was quick to forgive me, and I did get the second dance.



This pose is the ending of her 2nd dance, and on the last beat of the music all the girls slide to their stomachs and it looks like to pyramid collapses. It's very neat and you can tell by the smile on the girls faces, that they all anticipate this moment as well. Great Job Paige! You are quite a good little dancer!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute pictures! She looks so big in the 1st one! I can't wait to see the dance you did get recorded!

Jenny said...

Woot, Woot! Paige!!!