Monday, September 13, 2010

Another language!

I know it's been a long time, and you're all sooo anxious to hear about our trip to San Diego, but you will have to keep waiting. The pictures are still on my camera, and it would be a much better update with pictures. I am blogging this time to let you all know that we are still alive, but maybe just BARELY! Life is very busy at our house, and I'm not sure it's going to get better, in fact, probably worse! 5 or 6 days before we left for California, I was called to be the Relief Society President! I know, I gasped just as loud as all of you did. I guess the Lord decided I was being lazy, and it was time to whip me into shape. I don't know if there's more to say about that, so we'll move on.

School is stressing me this year already. Kaden has a very tough year this year, with teachers who expect a lot, and send home lots of work. I feel like I may be burned out way before school is over. In fact, I may be burned out before the first semester is over! Thank goodness that the girls teachers, and Tyce's teacher don't send much homework home, I'm not sure we'd make it!

Well, I didn't mean to get on here and make things sound like I'm miserable. I'm really not, I think I'm just a little stressed, and a lot tired. I do feel like I'm in a calling where people are speaking another language. One funny to end on - At the table last Sunday after church, Tyce announced to us all that he could speak Gernamin. We got a good chuckle out of his pronunciation, and the Gernamin that he was speaking. I asked him who taught him Gernamin, and of course, he taught himself!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I laughed hard at Tyce! Funny!

Jenny said...

I love the new language!