Thursday, November 18, 2010

Look to the Right!

I mean it, look to the right, and you'll see that I have finally updated my kids' pictures. It took me over an hour to do it, and I guess that's why I haven't done it before.

A quick update is that we are ALL doing GREAT! Kaden's loving basketball, and playing well, Ali's loving ballroom and is excited to see their costumes for the year, Paige is loving acheivement days and has a great leader, Tyce is learning to cope with school, and is doing great with his reading, and Danica is loving her new found bossing abilities. The rest of us don't love that quite as much. Jody is doing so good with school. I am quite proud of the grades he's been bringing home, and I am just here always thinking of things I should be doing else where! Sorry for the shortened version. Just remember...ALWAYS LOOK TO THE RIGHT!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Great pictures, sis! Looking good, kids!

Megan said...

love danica's curly hair. so fun!