Now this next picture is Jody and I in Cancun! This is a restaurant at the flea market where we got all our good shopping deals. I have SO many beautiful pictures of the hotel, beach, ocean, and sky, but not enough time to post them on my slow computer. We had such a good time. We watched some sort of show every night at the hotel, and one night it was a magician who was Really Good. We would laugh at the crazy people singing karoke, especially the lady who was SURE she was better than Barbara Streisand. This really was one of my favorite trips ever! (Even with the extra pounds that I wish I didn't take with me, but some how could not convince them to stay at home even just for a Week!) We can't wait to go back, and may try to as early as next year. Anyone want to come along?
Ouch!
14 years ago
2 comments:
SOOO JEALOUS! Not about being a teenagers mother...about the Mexico trip! And I don't see ANY extra pounds! and...no, they are not hiding under the table - I know that is what you are thinking!! Glad you had a good time and glad you got the blog updated!
Happy for Kaden and for you both to get away!!! How wonderful!
Post a Comment