Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We've had another birthday!



Ali turned 11! I can't believe how fast my children are growing. She got lots of new clothes and 2 new hats, Ali is wearing one, and Danica snuck into the picture to model the other one. Ali loves all her new clothes, and looks adorable in them too. I have had to come to the realization that she is growing up because last week the school showed the ever famous maturation video, and moms were invited. Ali being my first girl made this a first for me as well. We both laughed a little about it later. A crazy thing about Preston is that they put the 6th grade in the Jr. High. This means that I will have Ali in the Jr. High along with Kaden next year. I really hope I can handle it. It's already been strange having them both stay up an hour later since her birthday. I keep picturing the day when I'm going to bed while my house full of teenagers are still awake!

Ali, we LOVE the sutffing out of you and hope your day was fabulous! Mom and dad can't wait to take you out to dinner this weekend and spend time with you! Happy Birthday! Love you babe!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute picture. I LOVE Danica's tiny face in the corner. Super cute! You love the stuffing out of her - hmmm....that is a 1st!:)

Tianna Groves said...

Happy Birthday Ali :)