Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Laugh!

Something that many of you may NOT know about these 2 adorable faces, is that they both seem to think they need BOYFRIENDS! This morning Jody and I were eating breakfast when Ali asked if I wanted to see what her boyfriend Kyler had given her.................. I said sure, and asked her why she was getting something. All we could think of was Easter. As she was showing me her set of 3 yummy skittle smelling chapstick and lipgloss, I asked Paige if she still had the same boyfriend. To my surprise, the answer was NO. She had a recent break-up, but it was short lived. Ali informed me that she has a NEW boyfriend Mark, and he's a 4th grader. (An older man) I asked her if he had given her anything, and she told us that he gives her love notes. (she was already giggling about something) I asked what he wrote, and her answer made us ALL (including Paige) laugh. Here are the words of a 4th grader in love.......................


Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, When we're apart, My heart beats for YOU!


Hope you had a as good of a chuckle from it as we did!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Sooo glad we are not at the "boyfriend" phase yet!:)

Jenny said...

whoo, whoo. :)