Happy 13th anniversary to us! Yesterday was our anniversary, but I didn't have time to blog. I do however want you all to know how much I love this man. Of course the only pictures I can find of us together are the ones we took in Mexico over a year ago, but they will do! Seeing how an anniversary is a way of celebrating your spouse, I thought of a few things to say about Jody...
J- for JOLLY which he is most of the time. He often attacks and tickles anyone of us within reaching distance. Some times I roll my eyes at him, or tell him to stop winding up the children, but I really love that he's so playful.
O- is for ODE which is one of his nicknames. He, however, is the one who is usually handing out the nicknames. He has also passed this trait on to Ali, as she rarely calls anyone by their given name. Here is a list of what Jody calls his children: Kaden-Ron Boone, Ali-Barely, Paige-Pajemajora, Tyce-BooBoo, and he is yet to give Danica one that will stick. It usually takes him a while to decide on just the right one I guess.
D- for DEDICATED this is Jody if I had to describe him in one word. Whether it's his job, the farm, a calling, or his family, he knows his responsibilities and does them well. I am so glad for his dedication to me. I'm blessed to know that if I needed something, Jody would be there for me.
Y- YESTERDAY was our real anniversary, but today I love him more than ever. If I had it to do all over...I'd do it all over again!!! I love you Jody!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What a cute thing to write about your husband!
Love the nicknames. When I first started babysitting for Lisa Green, I had a little form from a babysitting book that I handed her to fill out. It had a place for the children's nicknames, and I believe Josh's was Joshy-oshy-oomba. :) Happy anniversary sis!
I am such a boob that I cry when I read about you liking Jody.
AWE...that was so cute. How come I couldn't think of something creative like that for my anniversary post?
I've always liked Jody.
Happy Anniversary!
can it really be that long? you know what this means about us, don't you?
we can't possibly be 25 anymore!
hope this next year is great....
Post a Comment