Friday, April 10, 2009

I GOT TAGGED...



Ahhhhh! I almost forgot that Natalie tagged me quite a while ago. I just haven't been on the blog trail for a while. So of course fourth folder fourth picture would have to make me cry. This is Danica at about 3 weeks old. I CANNOT BELIEVE how fast time flies. She was so tiny. I guess it could be worse. If I'd had a digital camera back when Kaden was a baby, it could be his baby picture I'd have to post instead. Then wouldn't I really feel old! Anyway, I tag my college roomies. Same folder and picture. Can't wait to see!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks Arnica. I'll see what come up.

Natalie said...

I can't believe how big she is now compared to that picture. She is so tiny and so sweet. She still is as cute as ever no matter how big she gets.

Jenny said...

So tiny to be wearing jeans!

Megan said...

very cute, i'll jump in.
by the way, i need to ammend my comment from your last post, it was more than a couple tears. perhaps outright crying.
it sounds like you have a sweetheart on your hands...and to think i haven't seen him since he was two.