Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's Here

I've been busy lately, so I did not get this posted last week but, it's here, Danica got her first tooth last Thursday. She was so good about it that it kind of surprised me to feel it barely popping through. I can see the next one coming, so it won't be long before it arrives as well.

We had a great mother's day weekend. Jody's mom was able to come to Utah from San Diego with a friend, so she came to see us. It was fun to spend time with her again and my kids had such a great time showing off for her as usual.

Kaden had to speak in Sacrament meeting on mother's day, and he did a great job. He was very nervous but it didn't show until the end when he forgot to say Amen. I guess that's alright seeing how he along with the whole congregation were a bit thrown off anyway. The little boy who was to speak right before Kaden got up and started his talk. He was going along fine when he all of a sudden stopped, turned to the Bishop, said something, dropped his papers on the floor and ran out. No one really new what to do. We all chuckled a little. They had Kaden get up and give his talk, and then when he got done the little boy was back, so he got back up and said, "Okay, I'm back!" and finished his talk. I guess he had to go to the bathroom REALLY bad and the only alternative to going was just not an opption! We all got a real chuckle from it.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love that! Nature's call is the loudest.