This is a picture of Paige's leading role as Little Bo Peep. She is obviously looking through her spy glasses to find them. What a sweetie she is! We really enjoyed her concert and are very proud of her.
Now, a little update on some happenings. Danica turned 8 months on Saturday, and for her birthday she got her 2nd tooth. She looks very cute with those two little things sticking up when she smiles. She also eats finger foods on her own, says mum as much as da da, and squinches up her nose at people she's not very familiar with, or just whenever she feels like it. We sure love watching her grow!
Tyce is as busy and full of questions as ever. He often says things that crack us up, but I'm so bad at remembering them all to share with everyone. He had the flu this weekend, but is now feeling better. I hope it doesn't go through all of us!
The three older kids headed out the door today for their last week of school. They will only have a half day on Thursday, then it's on to summer time fun.
Jody had a busy weekend. They worked cows and got many of them taken to their specified places for the summer. The kids LOVED being out with him on Saturday and Monday, especially because they got to ride the horses after they were finished working. Kaden has become quite a good rider. He goes with Jody to help and I was impressed with his riding SKILLS!
As for me, this is another busy week with softball practices and games to attend, coupon shopping to do, pack meeting to plan, prepare, buy awards for, and pull off, orthodontist appointments, laundry, dishes, cooking, toilets that MUST be scrubbed,..........You get the picture! Wish me luck, I'M OFF!
2 comments:
Yeah, that is just how life looks at my house this week too! I love Paige being Bo Peep. You can tell Kaden I am impressed with his SKILLS as well!
I love the update. I can't believe you got blogging in there with all the other running you have going on. I too am impressed with Kadens SKILLS. We were just talking yesterday about Ry's SKILLS. Just to name a few: tummy sucking in skills, farmer tan skills, and remote control skills.:)
Post a Comment