My beautiful little girl is one today. (I guess it's today, It's 1:15am) She let go of the couch and walked across the room to me yesterday. That's the farthest she's gone so far. I can't believe how big she is. I just want to tell her how much I love her, and how special she is to all of her family. She always has a smile for us, and she truly makes us all so happy. We love you sweet baby girl! Happy Birthday!

I wanted to update a little on the house as well. We have got the electrical and heating and air ready for insulation. Tomorrow the plumber is suppose to finish up and Friday we get the insulation going. I guess after that it's on to sheet rock!

This is Tyce posing with one of our new tubs. We're so excited to see some of these things start to come in. Yesterday we got all of our outside doors hung. If we could just get the last three windows to get here, we would be all closed in.

Our brick is also going up. They should have it done today I think. I love the way it looks. It's a little hard to see from this picture all the colorings in it, but I'm very excited about it. My builder told me yesterday that our siding should be here by the end of the week as well. It's coming right along.
The boys soccer games have been fun. They both won their games last Saturday. I would post pictures, but just to get the 3 pictures on here takes me computer an eternity, so we might save that for the next post. However, we are still very proud of them both.
3 comments:
I LOVE Danica's hair in the picture. The curls are so cute...I can't believe how long it has gotten since I saw you last. I love the new tub and I AM SO JEALOUS that you are going to have 3!!! I love the brick too. I can't wait to see it up close....I may have to just make a trip one of these days to see all the changes. Do you think Ryan will think that is a good excuse to drive to Preston?
Natalie, I will meet you there! I'm sure that brick deserves careful scrutiny. And Danica looks so adorable, Happy Birthday, sweet little girl!!!
Danica is so cute! Your house is being built so fast!! How exciting.
Post a Comment