Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

Here's the crew on Easter morning after they found their baskets. We had a good day. After church we went to Jody's families for an Easter party and dinner. The kids hunted eggs and loved the fact that for the first time in several years it was actually warm enough to do it outside instead of inside.

I think my favorite part of the day was when our ward choir (which I am usually in, but have not been because of children and a husband who's the elders quorm pres. and always in meeting or has to talk to someone about something) sang I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES I cried my eyes out. I love that song and the message it brings. I am so grateful for Easter and the oppurtunity it gives me to take a little extra time to think of my Savior. What a wonderful blessing!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

I cry everytime I hear that song as well.

Jenny said...

Nathan STILL hasn't looked for his basket! How lame is that?