Thursday, April 9, 2009

That's my boy!

So I'm putting a picture of my big handsome boy on here because he said something the other day that I don't want to forget, and thought maybe I'd share it with all of you.
We were driving home from our Spring Break visit with my family, and we were listening to the radio. In the middle row of seats sat Paige, Tyce, and Danica. Paige and Tyce started playing with Danica and she started to get excited and giggle a bit so I turned down the radio a little so I could hear her. Pretty soon she was laughing harder than she ever has, so I turned down the radio so we could all hear her. Ali's face was all smiles in the back, and Kaden and I were just listening and smiling up fromt when Kaden leaned over to me and said, "THAT'S MUSIC!" I of course instantly started to cry as I gave him a high five because I was too choked up to agree. I just love those proud mom moments when even your 11 year old who won't listen in sacrament meeting sometimes gets what the good moments in life are. He is an amazing big brother and has been so much help this year. I can't believe he will be 12 next January. If you want to see me really cry, join our sacrament meeting the first time he passes the sacrament.
Well, enough boobing for today. I know I still haven't posted my sumo pictures, but some day maybe after all these cheer and dance recitals are over I can do some major blogging catching up. For now, it's what I can, when I can!

4 comments:

Nanette said...

That makes me teary too.

Natalie said...

I had aleady heard the story and still cried reading it.

Megan said...

so sweet! you deserve a happy mama moment over that...
few tears here while reading too.

Jenny said...

Payback! It is nice to have sometimes! Little clear windows into their souls that show us where they really are.