I have a few new "Tycisms" today. Lately I have been telling Tyce that I think his ears aren't working, because I seriously have to repeat myself 7 times before he hears it. Well, the other day I told him yet again that I didn't think his ears worked, and he informed me that he didn't think my voice worked. I guess it's all about how you look at it.
Yesterday morning I was watching American Idol. (I taped it the night before) Alison was talking on her little interview, and Tyce yells from the kitchen, "Is that Mylee" (sp) I really don't know how he knows Mylee Syrus' name, but I was surprised that Alison really does sound a little like dear miss Hannah Montana! (I know how to spell that name!!!)
Paige has had an interesting couple of days. Her cheer recital was Tuesday, and my goal is to get the pictures on the computer, and make that my next blog, but because of late practices and the recital being late (on a school night) she has not had a bath for a couple of days. So, yesterday I got a phone call from the school, and Paige had found a tick in her hair. She had apparently had it there for quite some time, as it was all puffed up with blood. I guess she squeezed it and popped it. GROSS I KNOW! Anyway, she pulled it out and we ended up taking her to the doctor to have him look at it because we weren't sure all the pieces were out. Gotta love those little fellas!
Ouch!
14 years ago
3 comments:
Now you have me itching! I hate ticks! Poor Paige.
Once when we were kids we found two on Bridger's head during Sacronment meeeting! AH!!
Maybe it is your voice and not his ears!! Maybe you are talking and you are the only one that can hear...it happens at my house ALL THE TIME!
That is so funny! Tyce cracks me up.
Post a Comment